Votes: 0 0.0%
  • initially better, then worse?

• initially worse, then better?

• Total voters

Griffen

Reaction score
Ive been on propecia for over 7 months and sometimes i skip a day or two by accident, or by not being prepared! (Ca$H shortage)

a)How long do you have to skip on propecia for it to take its toll? (a week or two perhaps?)
b) Is there any risk in using bargain brand propecia? (Less effective?)
c) What are the good bargain brands and where can i get them for cheap?!

<------------------------------And I've included a poll just for fun :D ------------------------------>

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Pretty much remained the same - with bouts of regrowth and recession throughout the duration of treatment.

Although, the density is a different matter. Throughout treatment, the hair became much more diffuse... Perhaps I wasn't on Propecia for long enough (10.5 months).

Back In Time

Established Member
Reaction score
Welp, I can tell you my quick story with Propecia, it seems like I've said it a thousand times so I'll keep it brief.

a) To answer your first question, I have not missed a day with my propecia so I can't give you a good answer.

b and c) I use generic Proscar, called Fincar, that I cut into quarters to give me 1.25g of finasteride per day. Google search for Fincar and you will find places that sell it. It's generic, but I'm regrowing hair using it and minoxidil. Take a look at my story in the "my story" section to read more of how it's gone for me. I'm very pleased so far.