Propecia doesn't work according to propecia.com

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure they are just making users aware that Propecia doesn't work for everyone....... :roll:

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
newcell said:
Pretty sure they are just making users aware that Propecia doesn't work for everyone....... :roll:

If propecia doesn't work for me then I'm going straight for castration.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
newcell said:

If propecia doesn't work for me then I'm going straight for castration.

yea wouldnt want to spread those bad geens lol :hairy:

Knendell

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever really gotten castrated to get their hair back? I bet it would mess with a bunch of hormones... Sad thing is I know I will never have kids and actually though of doing this...

Far Too Young

Established Member
Reaction score
gsxr60097 said:
Has anyone ever really gotten castrated to get their hair back? I bet it would mess with a bunch of hormones... Sad thing is I know I will never have kids and actually though of doing this...

And that's why you're a prototypical nutcase.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
gsxr60097 said:

No no no, don't cut it off physically. There is a shot that you can take that chemically castrates your for periods of times (non-permanent chemical castration). I believe it is the same shot women get to prevent themselves from getting pregnant.

bubka

Reaction score
StoptheMadness said:
That is very bizarre. Why would Merck show his story when it doesn't make Propecia look good at all?
i would call it fair advertising, it does not work for a small percentage of men... just like the scientific date suggests, thats probably why it is, and still is, the most reputable solution for hairloss

G

bubka said:
StoptheMadness said:
That is very bizarre. Why would Merck show his story when it doesn't make Propecia look good at all?
i would call it fair advertising, it does not work for a small percentage of men... just like the scientific date suggests, thats probably why it is, and still is, the most reputable solution for hairloss

i personally think that it is working for him. it stopped hair loss in 83% of men at 2 years, but i bet almost everyone who still lost hair lost it slower than they would have on placebo. if members of his family started losing hair in their teen years then chances are it's an aggressive future nw6-nw7 pattern and propecia just wasn't strong enough to stop the loss. i agree with worldofwarcraft that dutasteride probably would have stopped it for him.

MPBWarrior

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
but i bet almost everyone who still lost hair lost it slower than they would have on placebo.
i think the same thing