Propecia, Avodart & Rogaine

Jon_e

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm 25 years old, I've been taking Avodart, Propecia and Rogaine 5% as well as using Nizoral Shampoo every other day- for 7 months and my hair is still falling out at the rate it did when I wasn't on meds. The effectiveness rates for propecia and avodart I've been reading about were anywhere from like 85-95%..... My question is why are there people who don't respond to these treatments? Does anyone know of any links that explain the reason 10% of guys don't respond. It's kind of frustrating to be taking medicine that is supposedly 90% effective and not working for me...

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Jon_e said:
Hi everyone, I'm 25 years old, I've been taking Avodart, Propecia and Rogaine 5% as well as using Nizoral Shampoo every other day- for 7 months and my hair is still falling out at the rate it did when I wasn't on meds. The effectiveness rates for propecia and avodart I've been reading about were anywhere from like 85-95%..... My question is why are there people who don't respond to these treatments? Does anyone know of any links that explain the reason 10% of guys don't respond. It's kind of frustrating to be taking medicine that is supposedly 90% effective and not working for me...

Between the avodart and the propecia - you "might" be overdoing it. Try dropping th avodart and stick w/ the other stuff until the full 1 year mark.

You might want to add a copper peptide spray like tricomin or american crew. I hear tell they help w/ the sheds.

But why do some people respond favorably and others don't? If you can tell us that - we'll rename the forum after you. :)