Propecia and Nizoral...what's next?

Reaction score
I am about to hit year 2 on Propecia, started Nizoral about a year ago...and just this helped A LOT! But the past few months I have noticed the front thinning pretty quickly...but I still have a front good line to follow. I notice this especially when I get out of the shower or when light hits the top of my head (lights above restroom mirrors...etc).

I know the top will thin out over time anyway, but it is bothering me that the front is doing this so rapid. now this may be weird (or not)...but has anyone seen this?

http://www.herbolove.com/article.asp?art=62

I don't masterbate all that much but I do have frequent sex...and when you are with the woman you love you really don't worry about not ejaculating!

Back to my point/question...what should I add to my regimen? I noticed someone talking about folligen that is specific to the front portion thinning (hairline mainly)?

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
This may come as a surprise to hear, but I dont think you should add anything to your regimen.

Every time you add something you introduce new variables, new influences, and things could get better or worse. I wouldn't fix something that isn't broken... or at least ... something you're not sure is broken yet.

I would wait until you've seen the shedding continue for at least 2 months. There is without a doubt a high chance that you are just experiencing another synchronization of the dormancy of the follicles (See the shedding article top left box of this page), and they will come back in if you give it time to finish the cycle.

If things continue to get worse even after 2 months, there is no doubt in my mind - add Rogaine 5%. ... and expect more shedding during the first 3 months after doing so.

HairLossTalk.com