Propecia and ED

KRAMER

Reaction score
I have battled with not being able to stay hard for a few months now. I don't have a problem getting it up, but I can't stay up longer than 5 minutes. Also, when I manage to keep it up, I have premature ejaculation. This was never a problem for me before. I don't know if I am so excited that I am hard that I blow my load early or what.

The problem is that my girlfriend was ok with my problem before but now I can see her getting slowly frustrated. We were having sex the other night and she was on top. I know she was just about to get hers and I lost my erection. She let out the biggest sigh. Kind of like she was finally like ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I don't feel like a man anymore. I never thought I would feel this way at 27 years old.

Does v**** work for everyone? How long does it take to work? Will it help in the premature department?

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear your situation, i think your worried your girl may dump you because of this. BAD NEWS!

v**** does work, no question, and it works quickly (i've never used it, but i know it works). It also increases your desire too.

However, there are certain "natural" remedies that might work for you:

tribulus terrestris
Yohimbe
L-Arginine (3g/d) usually comes in 500mg capsules
Damiana
Maca

you'll have to do your own research, but just do a google.com search or something, theres plenty of info. out there...

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Kramer - personal question - how often do you relieve yourself without the assistance of someone else, if you catch my drift?

HairLossTalk.com

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Kramer - personal question - how often do you relieve yourself without the assistance of someone else, if you catch my drift?

This is no time for your brand of perverted voyeurism HairLossTalk.com thank you very much, jeez! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

KRAMER

Reaction score
I take things into my own hands a few times a week. :)

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Lizzad - hah!

Kramer - do this and I guarantee you'll see some results. Stop masturbating completely. When the feeling overtakes you, don't do it. In fact, make your goal no sexual contact (with yourself or otherwise) until you are with your girlfriend. Try this for a few weeks. You'll probably go insane, but try it, and you'll want to be with her intimately much more often as well.

When you finally do have sex, you may .. um.. arrive even faster the first time, but doing this will enhance your sex drive 10 fold, and it will enable you to go round 2, 3, 4 etc..... and last much longer.

Lord i hope my proud mother who sometimes frequents here doesn't find this thread...

HairLossTalk.com

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
We're changing the name of the site to SexLossTalk. Post your newbie questions here.

jerry grant

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
You'll be amazed at your abilities when you refrain from self stimulation. You will feel like a superhero.

The discipline it takes though is immense. Consider it a challenge. Are you in control or is your Mr. Happy in control? What kind of loser is controlled by his Mr. Winky? Not you! Oh really? Go 5 days without touching it. Try it. I dare ya. Do it and you'll know what a power trip really is :)

While you're at it, rent 40 days and 40 nights with Josh Hartnett.

HairLossTalk.com