Proof that bald guys can get a good-looking woman.

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
I usually hate to partake in topics like this because I find them generally pointless but I couldn't help but bring to your attention that Mrs. USA one of the most beautiful woman in the U.S is marrying a guy who is already balding. I've read so many posts as of late discussing whether or not bald guys have a hope of attracking beautiful women. Well today on some talk show Mrs. USA said yes to a guy with a shaved head that is noticeably balding. I guess they can attrack the lookers. Some food for thought.

Hairybush1

Established Member
Reaction score
I dont know why people are so hung up on hair and how it'll effect women. I could find you a ton of guys WITH hair but who's face and body looks like a sack of sh*t, but they still have a very decent girlfriend.

I would never trade mugs with some guys, no matter how great their hair looks. Just find something about yourself that you can point out thats positive and enjoy it. Your confidence in your positve qualities always get picked up by women.

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
Some guys look good without hair. Some don't. If I thought I looked ok without hair (like Jason Statham for instance) I wouldn't even bother with all these treatments.

Master Chief

Established Member
Reaction score
maybe it is'nt the hair that we worry about, but the lack of self-esteem an self-confidence that make us think that everyone is so critical about your own looks, people like me who don't posess any self-esteem......just a thought

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
im at that point right now were if my treatment that i have doesnt work im just going to say ...f*** it to hairloss treatment.

I just got the balls a couple days ago to shave my head(not to the skin but damn close..number 2 guard)and im getting alot of positive responses from women so i guess i dont look that bad with out hair.....it gives you alot of confidence almost enough to not care about hair.