PROBIOTIC Shampoo (Shampoo + Bacteria?) Wtf?

GoodHurr

Reaction score
So many years ago, I used to have some persistent skin issues that were only resolved by incorporating probiotics into my diet.

It's a well known fact that certain skin disorders are caused by too-much/not-enough of certain microbes like yeasts (candida) or bacteria. The reason your armpits smell vinegary when you sweat a lot is because the bacteria that reside on your armpits convert the sweat into chemicals with an odor.

Our society is addicted to antibiotics and antimicrobial substances. Natural or chemical antibiotics are in every beauty and cleaning product we use. But these bacteria were around millions of years before we were and we can not get rid of them, we have to live alongside them. Even "natural" antibiotics like peppermint oil or grapeseed extract can be damaging if you're just killing all bacteria without discrimination (which is what pharmaceutical antibiotics do - they kill everything, including good bacteria.)

I recently heard about this brand of beauty products that has probiotics in it. Could applying bacteria in the form of this shampoo reduce hair loss? Has anyone tried this brand or products similar to this? Is there any reason to think this might help hair loss?

------
Heres a video of someone trying these bacteria products, but I don't know how real it is and if the people were paid to try the product.
[video=youtube;sIkGGTWB_sY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIkGGTWB_sY[/video]

Ingredients: Full Ingredients List:Water, live cultured ammonia-oxidizing bacteria (AOB), disodium phosphate, magnesium chloride.
Learn more:
Live cultured ammonia-oxidizing bacteria (AOB): This is our patented strain of live cultured Nitrosomonas bacteria (Nitrosomonas D23), a type of Ammonia-Oxidizing-Bacteria. Nitrosomonas is a form of “good bacteria” that is able to live on our skin because they consume the ammonia and urea in the sweat on our skin and convert it into beneficial byproducts (nitrite and nitric oxide).