prediction on future treatment involving finasteride

G

What if there was a topical version of finasteride? I think that's gooing to be next. It would probably work better because it goes straight to the affected site. It just seems likely that a topical finasteride would come out because finasteride can be absorbed through the skin which is why women shouldn't handle broken pills of finasteride.

G

since this is the experimental section, perhaps disolving some finasteride into alcohol could make a sufficient finasteride topical.

G

I thought finasteride worked on the prostate?

If that is the case, then to be topical you would have to put it on your finger, then shove your finger up your ***
like a doctor and rub it into your prostate every morning.

I am serious. I am not trying to be funny or crude.

Not sure if a lot of guys would want to make time for that every morning.

Healthy Nick

Established Member
Reaction score
badasshairday said:
What if there was a topical version of finasteride? I think that's gooing to be next. It would probably work better because it goes straight to the affected site. It just seems likely that a topical finasteride would come out because finasteride can be absorbed through the skin which is why women shouldn't handle broken pills of finasteride.

Incorrect Beavis, try again. 8)

G

badasshairday said:

If memory serves, this has already been tried in some studies and found to be ineffectual. IF topical finasteride was effective and IF the side effects were negated, this would be a winner.

Does not appear that is the case.