Pre-Workout Supps

needhairnow

Reaction score
This has been bothering me for a long time. I know protein and weight gainers have no real detrimental effect on your hair but what about pre-workout supps like NO-Xplode or Superpump?

Alot of these pre-workout supps have a ton of different ingredients and I'm sure that causes some kind of chemical or hormanal intereaction with your body but I have no proof of this so I'm just wondering what is everybody else's expereince while using them?

needhairnow

Reaction score
I've tried Animal Pump, SuperPump and right now I'm using NO-Xplode. I liked Superpump though it was pretty good too.

I liked Animal Pump the best but just alot of pills to swallow. I just noticed while using them my hair takes on a strawy appearance and I feel like I shed more. I'm not sure if it's in my head or other people have experience this as well?

needhairnow

Reaction score
Wow that is alarming.. It's amazing that all these supplements are not FDA regulated or thouroughly tested. Hypothetically speaking I could make a supplment and put kitty litter in it and market it as the next big thing and nobody would say anything, lol.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
I don't take any pre workout supplements. Most of them just contain caffiene or some other stimulant to help you get through your workout. It's fine and dandy but I prefer getting in there and doing it 100% natural. Builds mental strength LOL

matinfisher

Reaction score
I used the Halo and Nano MuscleTech steam and did not know that all the results of their Celltech now I got some nice results. I have read that glutamine is better to take PWO, but it seems to me that I have more energy when I take it before work.