Potential Difficulties If Shiseido/replicel Works

Hero

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience/knowledge with getting procedures done overseas? From what I've read about Shiseido, if it works it will be administered in government hospitals. Would we simply go to some receptionist and say we want the shiseido procedure, and pay in cash? Do Japanese hospitals generally have at least one English speaker? Will they be okay with performing operations on foreigners? I don't expect solid answers to this but it's been on my mind lately and would like your thoughts/opinions on it, thanks.

maomao

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience/knowledge with getting procedures done overseas? From what I've read about Shiseido, if it works it will be administered in government hospitals. Would we simply go to some receptionist and say we want the shiseido procedure, and pay in cash? Do Japanese hospitals generally have at least one English speaker? Will they be okay with performing operations on foreigners? I don't expect solid answers to this but it's been on my mind lately and would like your thoughts/opinions on it, thanks.

In answer to your questions:
Yes, lived out here for 12 years.
Sure.
No, not all do. But usually the high up doctors/surgeons have trained overseas and will speak English.
Yes, that's fine. Lots of foreigners do live in Asia you know ;-)

If it comes out in Japan don't worry, you can get it no hassle. There might be a bit of a queue though, baldness is seen as a terrible thing here, so there will be a huge amount of "barcode san" in front of you!

And don't worry about the language, there are plenty of Japanese females that will be happy to "language exchange" to help you out!