Possible Sides 4 Years Into The Treatment

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi you all,

I started taking finasteride about 3 to 4 years ago with considerable regrowth, possibly would be completely bald without it. Turned 28 just recently.

So far I did not really have severe sides apart from the watery semen and maybe slight mood swings.

Since quite a while my libido has been all but good, maybe nonexistent and very recently I got ED even when masturbating, at least twice. I also rarely have a morning wood anymore.

*Even though, that has to be said: These things change spontaneously a couple of times, due to psychological triggers (certain relationship and career related achievements that made me happy).*

On top of that my f*****g shoulder started popping in and out arround January, possibly related to an old lifting injury. Got a scan on that today.

I am not entirely sure just how much of it is just mental and that really bugs me out:

Now, the last 6+ month have been quite rough. I moved to a foreign country to finish my postgraduate, which is very stressful and demanding. I had to seperate from my ex, who was probably the love of my life and I have a hard time replacing her, even though I had small time sexual activity afterwards.

The thing with ED is that I have a history of it during the cold winter months (even though never when in a relationship) and I still feel kinda depressed for losing that girl.

So I am really not sure how to deal with the situation. I made a emergency plan, you tell me what you think of it:

-shaved my head to soften the eventual blow
-continue treatment on a lower dose (I read that you should not go cold Turkey and I don't wanna distort my scan)
-get a blood scan (last years was ok)
-eat a lot of libido increasing and estrogen decreasing supplements
- work out more, with hindsight to my shoulder though

Should the blood scan come back ok, how should I deal with the situation? Wait until summer to make sure?

I am really not certain how to act rationally, maybe someone has experienced something similiar.

Cheers mates

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Short update:

The side effects are basically gone and I am worrying about my hair again lol.

I have morning wood and errections when watching p**rn. No spontaneous errections in public or something, but I mean I am 28, I dunno if that's not to be expected. Shoulder is almost to where it was too.

I feel f*****g STRONK and lost a sh*t ton of belly and chest fat in a few days. Decent gains.

What now?