Possible hair transplant first-timer. What to look out for?

mckenna

Reaction score
Hi guys
I was wondering what price range hair transplant for FUE costs for the crown are or temple/hairline areas? I know it varies, but Im just trying to get a rough idea. I never had this done before and Im thinning on the crown, not severe but I dont wanna let it go anymore. Hariline is not too bad, but the temple areas are receding.

Also, when trying to compare surgeons/clinics/techniques, what are some good tips to make sure I find the right place and things to avoid?

Im a complete newbie in this area

Thanks for your time!!

flat_pro

Reaction score
mckenna said:
Hi guys
I was wondering what price range hair transplant for FUE costs for the crown are or temple/hairline areas? I know it varies, but Im just trying to get a rough idea. I never had this done before and Im thinning on the crown, not severe but I dont wanna let it go anymore. Hariline is not too bad, but the temple areas are receding.

Also, when trying to compare surgeons/clinics/techniques, what are some good tips to make sure I find the right place and things to avoid?

Im a complete newbie in this area

Thanks for your time!!
#

Hey,

It would help if you posted some pictures. Not sure on the price of FUE, but I would just email a few of the popular dos to get a good idea. In regards to best docs for FUE I'm not too sure, but I have seen good results from Dr Feller who is in the US.

Who ever you choose have a good look through this and other forums for reviews from users. Look at the before and after and try to get a feel for how to doctor approaches hair loss surgery in terms of hair line design and the success rate of graft growth.

In regards to techniques you can either do strip or FUE. If you only need (not want) a small number of grafts FUE is fine, but anything over 2,000 you need strip.

Any more questions drop me an email.