Positive Results

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
there seems to be a lot of guys coming on this forum and reporting postive results from there treaments, which is great to hear
as a lot of the time the majority of the poster on hairloss sites are guys who have had negitive results

so i would like to say thanks to all the guys who have had good results and keep posting here

it helps me(and i am sure a lot of other guys) keep postive about my chances of stoping my hairloss

so thanks Bruce Lee,axon and all the rest

kiwi

odb

Established Member
Reaction score
I totally agree, the possitive posters really kept my hopes up back when I started my treatment 6 months ago. Now I am seeing results.

Big Thanks to Axon, Cassin, Lizzad, Bruce Lee and others. Your posts REALLY helped me to continue with my treatment.

hopewas

Reaction score
for a second after reading this thread, i thought i accidently visited the women's forum

odb

Established Member
Reaction score
hopewas said:
for a second after reading this thread, i thought i accidently visited the women's forum

LOL
thats what I was thinking when I was writing my post "DAMN I MUST HAVE HIGH ESTROGEN LEVELS"

Cassin

Reaction score
Glad to help

There would be many more positive posts if people would think twice before posting emotional panic posts. Only to post 2 days later that everything is cool and their dick has regrown and there second head in the shape of a Propecia tab has indeed fallen off.

Oh yeah, and not gain all of their knowledge from forums.

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
well there seem to be more positive posts coming in every day, at the moment the majorty of people who post here, who have been on treatment for over a year, seem to back up the stats from merck that aprox 80% will keep there hair or grow more

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Cassin said:
There would be many more positive posts if people would think twice before posting emotional panic posts. Only to post 2 days later that everything is cool...
Or not to even bother posting 2 days later when everything is cool... but just to leave the panic post there and go about their business .. leaving all the newbies who haven't tried the products yet to sit here scared, debating what to do, whether they should try Propecia or try the "safe natural alternative" like "innovate" that is being heralded as the newest "we hope it works" treatment.

It's a peculiar psychology on these and the other forums. Everyone knows the clinical data backing Propecia, but since none of the people seeing results on it seem to post on the forums (the vast majority, literally hundreds of thousands of people), everyone just decides it doesn't work.

Then you have the bunch of guys who spend their entire day scouring the internet for some new fandangled tonic that some semi-reputable company puts out, and they start screaming its praises, even though it doesnt have a single bit of clinical proof ... simply because they've decided nobody is seeing results on Propecia.

So then the newbies show up and see all these posts shouting the praises of this new tonic, which actually are just really exaggerated "Damn i hope this works" shouts ... see's nothing on Propecia except a few naysayers saying it doesnt work, and opts to buy "Innovate" instead.

Then they come to sites like these, guys like Zimmy and Lizzad and their many alter egos they've created here, and start posting sarcastic inflammatory comments that sites promoting the proven treatments are in the dark ages, stupid, old, boring, not cutting edge. They plainly state that they think clinical data and FDA approval have little or no value, and that they are going to "do what they want" instead. They insult the site, its users, and its owners.

The whole entire thing is completely backwards.

Welcome to hair loss online! :)

HairLossTalk.com

AreYouIn

Reaction score
Ive been on proscar more than a week now. The only thing that ive noticed is that ive whacked off a lot less. Although i still can if i want to but just dont feel like it.