Popstar Mocked Over His Combover Hair Style

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree, in part. But, a bit of nuance here...
I have never had any sympathy for a woman who thoughtlessly puts down a balding man.
Especially if she does it in company.

Yeah to be fair that is consistently what you said before on the flip side, basically "there's no point in publicly shaming someone".

So fair enough on that.

I still however stand by the idea that it shouldn't be encouraged, either when it comes to the 2 examples we're basically looking at, being fat, or balding.

Fat encouragement - "you go girl, empower that blubber" have heart disease, feel sh*t about yourself with the constant toxins you pump into your body, run a much higher risk of some deadbeat partner who verbally abuses you, look at pictures of Ashley Graham and feel you share an affinity with her even though you're much less attractive or successful.

Bald encouragement - "just shave it brah, look at Vin" well we all know the many results of this attitude.

The point being that this same false encouragement attitude towards bald guys ruins them, and it's so easy to tell people to shave it when it looks terrible on at least 90% of men. The real encouragement is to exhaust every possibility of keeping your hair and saving up for a hair transplant. This should be imperative, so I hate seeing encouragement of anything so stupid, fatness or baldness.

But this isn't a dig at you blackg, you aren't encouraging anything, just saying insults and judgements should be kept to oneself. I get that.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
With regards to the original topic, here's the top comment on Daily Mail:

"Seriously leave the lad alone!!!! For a man to lose his hair it must be awful and coming to terms with that must be hard also. His hair isn't even bad so stop giving him grief. As soon as he is ready to have it cut then leave him be."

320 upvotes to 15 downvotes.

I have mixed feelings- how are we supposed to hate people if they start sympathising with baldness?! That hatred was such a good release of bottled up anger at society.

Be careful what you wish for. There's no winning.
People become more understanding of ageing as they age themselves. And given that a lot of the mails posters are over 40 gives this sympathy a lot more understandable. If it was posted on a site with teenagers or people in their early twenties then they would just take the piss.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is jude law with his head shaved at 27:

I bet he was wishing he stuck with his messy combover

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is jude law with his head shaved at 27:

I bet he was wishing he stuck with his messy combover

I think that most people who think Mr. Law "pulls it off" haven't seen the before - after.

Before
IMG_4076.PNG

After
IMG_4078.PNG

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like sh*t, no surprise. Trash-tier hair.

f*** me. Everytime I see someone with that kind of hair, with that half-eaten island, and the exposed temples with the diffusing everywhere, I cringe.

Why does male pattern baldness have to be so f*****g ugly?

What the f*****g sh*t, Earth. f*** this planet with this fucked up disease. f*** evolution. Hell, f*** the whole human race.