Polyurethane Considered One The Most Dangerous Plastics -- Be Aware Skin Wearers!

Baldee73

Reaction score
There are many variations of thin skin

plus there has been a report that some glues are toxic as well

you have to be cautious but some reports are in left field , basically how many thin skins have they tested ??

Fanjeera

Reaction score
There are many variations of thin skin

plus there has been a report that some glues are toxic as well

you have to be cautious but some reports are in left field , basically how many thin skins have they tested ??
the more different and better they get, the more dangerous they get. more elasticity and more transparency -- more unknown additives that the company can keep secret.

glues are simple I think, as long as they're just two component (polyacrylate as the tacky thing and water as dissolvent) like Ghostbond. they don't need such special properties and additives like plastics do. but still of course you need to pressure the manufacturer to tell you the ingredients in the product because they sometimes put a lot random stuff in it, like toluene. or just look at got2b glued's ingredients. at least for got2b glued's defence you can say it is not meant for skin contact, but to just put a small amout inside hair, not like the hair system wearers are abusing it.

i had to contact Prohairlabs, the makers of Ghostbond, through a retailer as well. before they just gave me evasive answers, like about what it does not contain.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
probably you exposed as much if not more to car pollution and food wrapping to ill health

Fanjeera

Reaction score
probably you exposed as much if not more to car pollution and food wrapping to ill health
Probably not because it's not direct skin contact 24/7 for your whole life. Cars don't actually emit estrogens, if I'm right. Food wrapping yes, but I don't use it either.