PLease read on hair products that work!!!

whiteboy

Reaction score
Some of us all know the big three and do they really work? Who really knows, right? Unless you have tired the products or you know someone who has is the only way you will really know! Alot of people on here will try these products and say " they dont work" well use them for about a year and they might
Yes the Laser Comb too! :freaked2: it helps to thicken or regrow hair!!! But it is still in approving but the FDA gave it ago, and if ya dont believe me watch it!!!! And i seen it on alot of other tv talk show already so to you people say its a scam Your dumb its all over everything

docj077

Reaction score
It looks to me like a lot of those individuals that used the lasercomb simply have longer hair that is covering more surface area and hiding the hair loss or the difference is based upon wet vs. dry hair.

That's pretty weak.

michael barry

Reaction score
Doctor,

isn't it crazy, when we have finas and nizoral that we know are effective anti-androgens and pirictone olamine shampoos and minoxidil that we know are effective stimulants (pirictone olamine possibly even more than nizoral or minoxidil) and retin-A.................................we have people who just are dying to run a laser comb over their heads that has no direct action on growth factors of collagen like minoxidil, or inflammotry cytokine or oxides or dandruff like pirictone olamine has, or receptors and malezzia fufur yeast like nizoral does, or alpha five reductase like finasteride does.................................but would rather use a short term stimulant like a comb

I read the laser comb "study" (in house study) and it was three months long.......................and led to very small increases in hair. It was such a joke that I literally forgot about it.

When one considers Martin's pictures in the photo gallery and how effectively he regrew alot of lost hair.............at first signs of loss men who dont get sides from finas ought to jump on it and rotate those shampoos at the very least. What an easy and effective way to keep your hair for a good while.