• Alopecia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Apodote

My Regimen
Reaction score
A follow-up since my last post. My hairline has gotten a lot worse since my last post last MONTH. Again I'm still just 15 years old. 4 months have past and I can now see my CROWN! I'm 15 years old. My dad I don't know his family but he's about 30 years old and has a little receding hairline. My moms side has really thick hair, none of our family members have went completely bald and the oldest is in their 40's. I now see my crown scalp and my hairline has gotten a lot worse and still is getting worse. It's not like weeks it looks a little different I can literally give you a day to day picture and it will look different.

Now, there was this once instance that I do remember.During mid-January I was pulled into the school office and what they told me gave me emotional shock. After that, February 2nd came and my hairline had receded a lot. Now it has only gotten worse. Telogen Effluvium? Or Genetics? PLEASE I JUST WANT A SECOND OPINION!!

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
A follow-up since my last post. My hairline has gotten a lot worse since my last post last MONTH. Again I'm still just 15 years old. 4 months have past and I can now see my CROWN! I'm 15 years old. My dad I don't know his family but he's about 30 years old and has a little receding hairline. My moms side has really thick hair, none of our family members have went completely bald and the oldest is in their 40's. I now see my crown scalp and my hairline has gotten a lot worse and still is getting worse. It's not like weeks it looks a little different I can literally give you a day to day picture and it will look different.

Now, there was this once instance that I do remember.During mid-January I was pulled into the school office and what they told me gave me emotional shock. After that, February 2nd came and my hairline had receded a lot. Now it has only gotten worse. Telogen Effluvium? Or Genetics? PLEASE I JUST WANT A SECOND OPINION!!
Pictures or we can't say

Apodote

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pictures or we can't say
I'm sorry, I do have pictures but my phone is broken. To give you an example I have do have really feminine and small hands, so before, my forehead was about 4 of my fingers combined now it's including my thumb with a little more extra space. This started 4 months ago.

Apodote

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have pictures?
Yes, but my phone is broken. To give you an example my forehead was four of my fingers (my hands are really small), and now it's including my thumb and a little gap. This happened in a time span of four months. It's the "v" part that is crooked coming to the tip, and everyday it seems to be pushed back or slanted more and more.