Please help....need advise....Bruce???

DonLapre

Reaction score
Here is my sititution. I have been losing my hair since I was about 20 years old. I am now 22, and my hairloss isn't too bad, but I still have to preform a comb-over to hide part of my vertex (the crown). I was a very regular user of pot for about 6 years, but I recently quit cold turkey about 2 weeks ago. I eat a very healthy diet, very high in protein and veggies. I do about 30 mins of cardio everyday, and lift weights everyday.

I would like to know what you think I should do about my hairloss? It is thinning all over my scalp, but mostly on the top of my head. I was thinking about going to the store tonight and buying some Nizorol and some head and shoulders shampoo. Please outline a good plan for me to follow. It would be greatly appreciated.

I'm going to order Rogaine tonight and also Propecia...

Sometimes my scalpt feels really tingigly and weird, but not always. It does have a significant amount of flakyness though, throughout the day.

BTW I'm not really sure that smoking weed has anything to do with hairloss, but it is NOT a good habbit anyways. I'm about 50 percent confident that it at LEAST makes the individual hairs smaller though...

Thanks

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
The tingling and itching is physical proof that you're dealing with DHT afflicting your follicles. That is the telltale sign, and the first thing you should do is get on the Nizoral. Good choice!

Getting Rogaine and Propecia are the next logical step there too, so again, good choice.

Your third step is going to be to take a bunch of photos. get as many high quality photos of your hair looking as thin as you can get it (wet, dry, etc) and as thick looking as you can get it. Keep these as they will be your guide throughout the coming months. If you've got diffuse thinning, you are a prime candidate for great results with these three products, so RIDE OUT THE SHEDS (Read the Shedding article at the top left corner box of this page!) and dont let them stop you. Things may get worse, then better, then worse. That is why I advise to get on the treatments and (figuratively) "not look in the mirror for at least 8 months".

Good luck and we encourage you to set up your own thread in the "Tell Your Story" section of the forums (accessible from the home page of the forums) where you can keep us up to date on your progress.

HairLossTalk.com

G

DonLapre said:
Here is my sititution. I have been losing my hair since I was about 20 years old. I am now 22, and my hairloss isn't too bad, but I still have to preform a comb-over to hide part of my vertex (the crown). I was a very regular user of pot for about 6 years, but I recently quit cold turkey about 2 weeks ago. I eat a very healthy diet, very high in protein and veggies. I do about 30 mins of cardio everyday, and lift weights everyday.

I would like to know what you think I should do about my hairloss? It is thinning all over my scalp, but mostly on the top of my head. I was thinking about going to the store tonight and buying some Nizorol and some head and shoulders shampoo. Please outline a good plan for me to follow. It would be greatly appreciated.

I'm going to order Rogaine tonight and also Propecia...

Sometimes my scalpt feels really tingigly and weird, but not always. It does have a significant amount of flakyness though, throughout the day.

BTW I'm not really sure that smoking weed has anything to do with hairloss, but it is NOT a good habbit anyways. I'm about 50 percent confident that it at LEAST makes the individual hairs smaller though...

Thanks

HairLossTalk.com gives good advice. Get on this type of program and we can help you fine tune it as time goes by.

Good luck :lol: