Plain white unmarked pills from Merck?

SadPanda

Reaction score
I just received an order of what was supposed to be Merck (MSD) Proscar from propecia-discount.com. The box looks legit, with all the appropriate Merck Sharp & Dohme markings and seals. But the pills themselves are just round, white, and unmarked.

So far I have gotten no response to my e-mail to propecia-discount.com. Does anyone else have any experience with this company? Or has anyone heard of Merck marketing white unmarked Proscar?

I'm pretty confident that I got hosed. Thanks in advance if anyone has thoughts.

tube

Reaction score
ive just looked at their site and noticed this:Its Here...Generic Propecia by Merck!
Quality assured medication, huge savings!
so merck are making generic versions of their own drug.
erm...ok,id have to agree with your assumtion that you've been 'hosed'.

I'd buy from united pharmacies if i were you,very reliable and some great prices if your looking for some generics.

SadPanda

Reaction score
The problem is, the package is not marked as Merck Generic. It is called Proscar ("finasterida, MSG") and marked as coming from Merck Sharp & Dohme. Nothing about the packaging suggests it is the generic... sure looks fake though.

I would advice people to stay away from propecia-discount.com proscar-discount.com and worldwide-pharmacies.com... unless there is some explanation for this I can't think of.

alfonso2501

Established Member
Reaction score
bastantey said:
http://www.unitedpharmacies.com/
Try these,good prices and cheap delivery.
And if you want generic they are the best IMO.

+1 I used them once a while ago & got my fincar, no complaints, I'll be using them again next month.

cess150

Reaction score
i have used http://www.proscar-discount.com now for two of my merck generic propecia orders and have nothing bad to say about them. i dont know why your pills look so wierd? mine are tannish in color and have a "M" stamped on one side. the box they came from was from merck generics in brazil, on the back of the blister pack in blue is printed merck generics finasterida (?) 1mg.. i dunno, i have been on them for 6 months now and have had great results.

pleasegodno

Established Member
Reaction score
have you actually popped a pill out of the blister pack? the pack makes it look as if they are plain white pills.