pj's story

PJ

Reaction score
Hi all!

I've been reading all your story's and have found them very helpful. I've decided to outline briefly my own story so here goes.

I'm now 25 years old and have been going bald since the age of 17, the best part of my young adult life. It's been a fairly slow process, not as rapid as some other unfortunate's that I know. For the first few years I was able to hide any very obvious signs but over the last two years it has become harder and harder. although I knew I had some thinning on the crown of my head I was shocked recently to see the extent of the damaged done in a recent photo of me taken from an obscure angle.
I tried using Regaine about three years ago but stupidly gave up when i did'nt see any results after a few months.

Anyway after researching my alternatives I have decided to committ to propecia for a year. If i feel it is maintaining what I have, (I realise realistically that hair regrowth is a bonus) then I will look into a surgical solution to regain some of my youthful hair. If propecia doesn't work for me then I'll bite the bullet and shave my head.

I was reading another members personal account and he mentioned that propecia he ordered from drugsone online arrived stuffed in an envelope. I have only recently orderd a 3 months supply from the same company and am a very worried about it's quality. I'm from Ireland and can only get propecia from online (as far as I know). If there's anyone from the UK or Ireland who can tell me where I can get a safe, reliable source I would be very gratefull.
I also orderd Toppik. I've seen the photos on this site and am amazed how good it seems. How real are those photos?.

Anyway thanks all, this site has been a great help.

G

Have you tried to get it from a Dr. Tell him about Propecia and then tell him about Proscar. You can then cut this pill into 4 or 5 and get more for your money.

I would also buy some Nizoral and use it 3x a week.

PJ

Reaction score
Cheers Traxdata.
I have'nt familarised myself with all the treatments. Could you tell me what Nizoral is?.

G

Nizoral can help compliemt finasteride by soothing the scalp from irritation due to the balding process. It can also have a mild affect of blocking DHT in the scalp.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You can get Proscar (same drug as propecia but in a 5mg pill which you can cut into quarters)at

qhi.co.uk

They are definitely genuine meds and very reliable.