Pinning ears back

Hinde

Reaction score
i don't know anyone who's done it because of baldness, but getting ears pinned is definitely a common operation. do it.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Suggestion

Hey Bro!

If I were you I would go to Brasil or Argentina. Those two countries have the highest rate of cosmetic surgery and its cheap as hellll!. I have not done it myself, but my mom says that it can be half of the price. I was looking at hair transplant, although I dont need it yet, and I calculated the prices. Even with airfare from the states to brasil, its still cheaper to have it done there. Then again you may not want to travel. Just do a search on the net and I m sure you will find lots of doctors who can do the procedure.

Later DUDES!
Tony

tvtuna

Reaction score

My sister had her ears pinned back, not because of baldness, they just stuck out :] Although you can't see any scarring there is what looks like to be a trapped piece of skin at the back of each ear. The operation was performed under local anaesthetic about 11yrs ago -- so maybe it is less noticeable when performed these days. If you get it done then post a message eh, wouldn't mind knowing how it went, as, I could do with mine sorting out too.
One thing is though, she did have to wear a big bandage all over her head for a week or so (she even went to school like that, bless her), looked like she'd had a run in with a JCB :] It was also incredibly painful for her for the few days after, however, she is one of life's moaners, so... etc.
Cheers,

vwsimple

Reaction score
the cosmetic proceedure is called ottoplasty. they surgicaly reshape the part of the ear where it connects to the head so that it doesnt stick out anymore. i thought it was about 3 grand cdn dollars.

G

Dont be hasty, its not a simple operation as most people think, it does go wrong sometimes. Ive thought about doing it seriosuly over the last year but in the end I decided for me personally the risk of surgery outweighs the need to do it. In the UK Transform do it.

Look at this site as well, gives both the pros and cons of otoplasty.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/otoplasty/

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
how common is this? i've never actually heard of anyone doing it

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
pinning ears, tattoing hairline,.

why not just get a hair transplant already?

G

flux said:
pinning ears, tattoing hairline,.

why not just get a hair transplant already?

Why not get a head transplant, solve all your problems in one.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Zimmy said:
Why not get a head transplant
This just wouldnt do for me. I've grown attached to mine.

I made a double entendre!