Pilofocus

slam1523

Banned
Reaction score
I realize there is still possibly potential, but is it getting tough for anyone else to take pilofocus serious at this point? Rarely are there any updates, their site is hacked, and the busy doctor to an extent doesn't seem sold enough on his technique to commit a substantial amount of time to determining how effective it is. Maybe i'm just overly frustrated and way off base, but wow. I went to their site today to check out what was going on, and it redirected me to a singles sex site...

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I realize there is still possibly potential, but is it getting tough for anyone else to take pilofocus serious at this point? Rarely are there any updates, their site is hacked, and the busy doctor to an extent doesn't seem sold enough on his technique to commit a substantial amount of time to determining how effective it is. Maybe i'm just overly frustrated and way off base, but wow. I went to their site today to check out what was going on, and it redirected me to a singles sex site...

Holy crap, you weren't kidding! LMAO! If you google the word 'Pilofocus' all clicks to their site redirect visitors to a sex site but only if clicked on from google search results.

That's embarrassing.