pills for all

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
people are gonna say its legit...but you know in the back of your mind you will always question it....if your Doctor wont give u script go to medicalwellnesscenter.com and buy one for 50 bucks and at least let your Doctor know that you will be taking avodart.

Pondle

Reaction score
If the price seems too good to be true, maybe it is! I can absolutely vouch for Merlonipharma, they aren't the cheapest but they're totally legit - a pharmaceutical wholesaler with a physical address, not an online pharmacy. Most guys using NROPs seem to stick with Inhousepharmacy, Unitedpharmacies or QHI.

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah I was saying PillsforAll but I went to their site and it was budget. They didn't even have contact info.

I don't mind faxing my CC info to Merloni.....6 months on them and I still have my hair. And it's cheap too.

Pondle

Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
medicalwellnesscenter is a better option

OK for you guys in the states, but a total hassle - and expensive - for us here in the UK.

bopper

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
is pills for all a legit place ,it is quite cheap at 60 dollars for avodart

They are legit...took about 2-3 weeks to get the goods but customer service was prompt when I inquired. The avodart is the french version They send it wrapped up in a magazine but comes with all proper packaging. The pills have the same markings as the stuff I got from Elitenet which I think was the Italian version. I would order from them again.