PICS for the Newbies

Baldee73

Reaction score
I havent posted in a while , but i have been looking at some really bad pieces on line lately . lol

Im 39 and have been married for 8 years, and even though im married i refuse to look like a moron wearing a bad tupee !! lol

I also will NOT spend a ton of money going to a salon so i do everything myself.

Over the past year i got feed up with the pros / cons of lace and skin systems so i combined the 2 .

I love the look of a injected skin system but the hair line was not up to par !!

I love the hair line of a lace system but that was all i liked about lace systems.

i currently use a 1" strip of lace hair line in front a skin injected system and here are the results.

Some say i wear my hair too low but i thinks its looks a little off when its too high.

Please feel free to post questions, critism/ opinions, etc.

[attachment=1:2m8rj7bu]april4-2.jpg[/attachment:2m8rj7bu]

Attachments

• april4.jpg
    april4.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 352
  • april4-2.jpg
    april4-2.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 343
  • sept25.jpg
    sept25.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 368

raye321

Reaction score
I think it looks great. Can you tell me more about what you did. I know very little about hair systems. What is a skin system or lace system. Where did you get your system? I have had 4 hair transplants through the years they worked but they didnt work if you know what I mean. Hair grew but far from a decent head of hair plus it was all concentrated on top and front none in the back which is bald now.