phyto may help

willychono

Reaction score
i am 23 years old, male. i have got thinning hair at the crown area for 3 years. first, i used aminexil ( kerastase) and also took viviscal but they didnt really work. then i tried rogaine 5 percent, it seemed to work but unfortunately it caused irritation and i stopped it. after 1 years, i tried minoxidil 2 percent, it helped to grow a little bit, while less irritated. then after recommended by my friend, i start to use phyto ( phyto energizing shampoo, phytotrixil and phytoaxil), and the result is very good, my hair got thicker a lot. oh yeah, i also take vitamin E and B complex regularly.

what i guess is minoxidil 2 percent help my hair to grow while phyto has made my hair thicker a lot,

willychono

Reaction score
it is hair product made from france, u just type phyto on google search engine, then u can see its website.

i use its thinning hair shampoo and serum ( phyto energizing shampoo and phytotrixil), and it only takes two or 3 times application to see the result. it made my hair much more thicker and fuller.

i apply the shampoo every day and the serum twice a week, i also apply minoxidil 2 percent 5 times a week.

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
looks suspicious :-x

willychono

Reaction score
i just share my experience here, nothing else. may be it sounds like i am trying to influence u guys to use this products, but what is the advantage for me if u guys use the product.....

it is just my experience, and it did well to me, may it wouldnt do well to u guys, i dont know

but thanks for the suspicion