Phillip Plein Losing The Hair Loss Battle

jazz1

Reaction score
A local surgeon from my country. He doesn't have a household name internationally. But over here he competes with Turkey. People on this forum said that I have a great result that's on par with Turkey. I will pm you some pics soon.

The reason I'm getting another transplant is cuz I want my hairline to be more like NW1.5. My sh*t already looks really good from the front tbh except the hairline is just 1cm too high for my face, would look fine on a 40-50 year old, but I'm still young plus I have a few more grafts that I can spare.

Sadly my crown and especially midscalp are struggling, Minoxidil (still haven't decided if oral or topical) is the first thing I'm gonna try but if I still feel bad about my hair in a year I might just get my neck hair moved to the scalp.

Really want to move on from this bullshit man, I'm tired.
I feel you, so you using any hairloss medications? Thanks

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel you, so you using any hairloss medications? Thanks
Nah I'm not taking finasteride or anything

I wonder how much coverage can you get from beard to hair and how it looks grown out, if it can cover a decent portion of my midscalp without sticking out in a bad way it will put an end to my problem for good. I will talk about it with my doctor soon.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah I'm not taking finasteride or anything

I wonder how much coverage can you get from beard to hair and how it looks grown out, if it can cover a decent portion of my midscalp without sticking out in a bad way it will put an end to my problem for good. I will talk about it with my doctor soon.
you sure you want to remove your neck hair? isn't it gonna leave you with a bunch of dots scars on your neck?

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He only had one transplant, it gave him a new hairline and then he started using concealers.

Maybe he was scared to use finasteride cuz he heard that it could halt his performance as an athlete?

I saw a pic of the back of his head and it was really bad, I think he's like NW7. Maybe docs said he can't do another transplant.
can finasteride actually do that?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
you sure you want to remove your neck hair? isn't it gonna leave you with a bunch of dots scars on your neck?
Nah after hearing that it leaves scars and dots I turned my head to that idea lol

Anyway I have a good head shape for a buzzcut, I'll either keep it buzzed or let the front grow out long and slick it back. Both are good options and since most of my hair is transplanted I'll never be an egghead.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah after hearing that it leaves scars and dots I turned my head to that idea lol

Anyway I have a good head shape for a buzzcut, I'll either keep it buzzed or let the front grow out long and slick it back. Both are good options and since most of my hair is transplanted I'll never be an egghead.
sounds like a plan
-----------------

about finasteride- can it f*** up your performance?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
sounds like a plan
-----------------

about finasteride- can it f*** up your performance?
Oh I'm not sure but a few years ago I read that a lot of athletes avoid it out of fear that it would

But nowadays a lot of them take finasteride too. I saw some football coach making a remark that backstage his team cares about their hair more than how they play lol

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
9CD6DF44-0009-49F6-A354-54FEDD849B3E.jpeg