Personal Experiences.

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been on a pretty strict regime of the Big 3 for the last two months.
During the initial month i felt i saw some positive improvements and was looking forward to a more healthy set of hair. The last month has been absolute hell. I'm a diffuse thinner and I would say that i've lost approximentaly half of the density that i was previously maintaining.
I'm hoping that I can attribute this to shedding but at this point I've began to become seriously doubtful.

Now I realize that most of you absolute hate having to discuss shedding because its one of the most redundant and overexplored topics on this forum. I'm not looking for knowledge on why we shed, how's it important or anything to do with the information regarding it. I've read all the articles I understand everything about it.

What I'm looking for is any personal story about the shedding you experienced when starting treatments. "How you had a bad shed during the second month and then your hair recovered".. etc.. I don't care if their postive or negative stories. Anything would be appreciated.

At this moment I'm at a low point and am loosing all my confidence. I don't even want to leave the house because my hair looks so bad and I don't feel like explaining it to my oblivious high school friends.
Thanks.

Kramer

Cassin

Reaction score
No propecia sheds.

minoxidil shed was very nasty during month 2. Lasted 5 weeks I think. Another one 2 months ago, lasted a few weeks or so, much less than the first one.

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks Cassin.

Your 5 week minoxdil shed during month two sounds very similar to what i'm experiencing right now. I just hope mine subsides soon.