People with dark circles under their eyes - new solution

Sean68

Reaction score
Two_used_tea_bags.jpg

works for me after a night out and mine can be pretty horrendous. im sure that stuffs good but i spend enough on shampoos y'know. the nivea under eye creams good too.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
sh*t I have those too.. Doesn't seem to matter how much sleep I get.

Ima end up looking like Steve Buscemi... except an untalented version.

How do teabags help?

Sean68

Reaction score
theyre more to make your eyes less puffy but they reduce the circles as well. leave them in the fridge for half an hour for a bit of extra kick!

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am tempted to join that forum and start a topic.

Something down the lines of....

"I am taking propecia for hairloss and........"

I wonder what kind of response I would get :dunno:

Sean68

Reaction score
they dont work as well as teabags...apparently :whistle:

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I tried cucumber but that didn't help much, although my eyes felt refreshed.

I also fell asleep with them on, I woke with wrinked eye sockets :sobbing:

ali777

Reaction score
My eyes are really bad these days, even a friend of mine commented that I look too tired... I keep making a mental note to visit Boots and buy something for my dark circles but I haven't had the chance yet.

I'm gonna take it easy with minoxidil for a bit and see if there is a change at all. For the last week, I've been applying only 1-1.5ml of minoxidil a day. I might take a break from it for 10 days or so and see if it has an effect.

Sean68

Reaction score
if you go to boots theres two main ones - the nivea under eye cream and the boots no7 for men which is a roll on stick. i bought the no7 one last time but the nivea
cream is better for me. at that price the nivea always seems to be best for everything .my mate said my bathroom looks like im sponsored by them.

ali777

Reaction score
Sean68 said:
my mate said my bathroom looks like im sponsored by them.

Haha... I'm a Holland&Barrats man myself. My housemate was asking me if I bought the whole shop :innocent:

Nivea products are ace...

Sean68

Reaction score
ha yeah theyre the best at everything for the price i always regret switching. the 'nivea sport' pack of shower gel, anti perspirant and the new shaving foam they do is a particular winner. you even get a bag with it i mean, come on!