people who dont shave their heads or dont conceal it look so

G

ehbradaman said:
when i go nw6, nw7 bald im not going to shave it, just keep it short, kind of like an ed harris thing. i actually admire a bald guy walking down the street that doesnt have his hair neo-nazi length. the shaved head bald guys i think are the ones that look silly. thats just me i guess. right now being 21 and in college i shave my head, and even though it doesnt look terrible i just dont like the look. some day ill let the horse shoe come out in the open and try to be happy with myself and realize that people can go bald and look good if they keep fit and dress nicely and not go around acting the timid bald man.

Neo-nazi? You're so f*****g lost there... you're talking like the bastards would own the bald look. You're at least 10 years behind your time.

zackmcqueen

Established Member
Reaction score
'some day ill let the horse shoe come out in the open and try to be happy with myself and realize that people can go bald and look good if they keep fit and dress nicely and not go around acting the timid bald man'

Its a good idea to try to be happy with yourself, there's no point spending your life in misery...but sorry to piss on your bonfire, but no matter how fit you are, no matter how nice you dress, and even if your face is better than brad pitts, you will NEVER look good bald with a thick and visible horsehoe. That is the point of this entire thread and the challenge set by s.a.f to find just one person who looks good with hair like that...so far not one convincing example has been found, and none will.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Neo-nazi? You're so f****ing lost there... you're talking like the bastards would own the bald look. You're at least 10 years behind your time.[/quote]

You look good with a shaved head.