payment plans?

GhostInTheShell

Established Member
Reaction score
This question may seem silly...but if I ever do decide t ogo through with a hair transplant....can payment plans be set up at these places? I sure won't be able to pay a lump sum with my piddly teacher's salary.

zackb

Reaction score
Yep...kinda

There is a Capital One Cosmetic Loan you can get. Go to their site and search. That is the method H&W uses to help patients find financing. I may go with H&W early next year. Hasson and Wong for those not in the know.

G

Ghost of course there are payment plans.Sometimes the clinics will offer otherwise a personal loan through your own bank.Theres quite a few options today.

Damo

Mahair

Established Member
Reaction score
Cosmetic loans are usually high rates due to the fact that they are high risk and most will be reluctant to pay after being botched up.Be careful out there.Also over time you hairloss may well exceed you creditline by a wide margin.

G

If you have a top credit rating you should be able to get a zero percent card to use which may be the best, NO INTEREST! :D

zackb

Reaction score
0% card

Usually the 0% cards have to be paid back soon. The 0% rate usually only lasts for a year, then goes up.

G

Good point Zackb, but you can payoff the card when the free interest period is up with another zero percent card. I have done it myself more than once, but the key is to "close" the first card. That way it does not lower one's beacon score on their respective credit reports.