OT - Advice for sex-drive sufferers...

Mr. Recessive

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've experienced the sex-drive problem that some of you guys have had and I just wanted to offer up a little bit of advice that seems to have put the lead back in my pencil.

PS - I'm in my early 20s so not being horny seemed really strange for awhile.

This might sound weird but I basically just cut down on the masturbation. I think finasteride just naturally lowers the overall sex drive of some men and a quick tug might provide more than enough satisfaction for your lowered hormones. I think that when I first started worrying about the side-effects of the drugs, I was testing my sex-drive out a little too much and inturn made myself even more nervous about performance whenever I was trying to have sex. It became a bit of a bad cycle so I decided to REALLY cut it down for the past month or so.

When you cut down on the masturbation and just focus on trying to get sex, even if you prove to be unsuccesful, you'll find that you'll start getting erections again right out of the blue and in-turn, you'll feel more masculine again and hopefully, like myself, you'll be able to control those hormones a little better whenever you find yourself with a woman in an intimate setting.

I know I'll probably get ripped for that but I feel like it's really made a difference in my overall sex drive and as cheesy/stupid as it sounds, I wanted to see if it might help some of you.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Absolutely great advice. I have friends and family that read my site so ill just say that my "FRIEND" cut down on it as well, and it did wonders for the sex drive, even now that im 30. I can go like an 18 yr old anytime simply because i dont touch the thing inbetween. Oops i mean my FRIEND doesnt ...

If you really want to feel what it feels like to be a 16 year old horny virgin again that can do nothing but think about sex, dont touch yourself for 7 days straight. Dont even allow yourself to get aroused.

HairLossTalk.com

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
dont touch yourself for 7 days straight.
HairLossTalk.com

You'd have to be freaking Ghandi to have that kind of control.
Ok how bout some advice on how to do that :lol: