OSH101? I did use sitesearch.

G

OSH101 is something I picked up somewhere. What is it? oh I did use sitesearch - always do before asking.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lol Cassin,.it does sound like he said that,. but theres no way he managed to score this compound. Nesta must have heard it referenced somewhere but does not have any real information on it.

Osteoscreen, a company searching for osteoperosis treatments, found that their experimental compound had a significant positive effect on follicle growth, one far stronger then Minoxidil.

Now Osh101 is one of the great hopes in future topicals. I believe it is currently in Phase 2 trials. Phase 1 results were encouraging. Still it is not known how truely effective it is against hairloss and how well it is tolerated in the long term.

Here is the Osteoscreen website's page on their alopecia treatment:
http://www.osteoscreen.com/body_alopecia.html

G

Thanks flux.

Looked interesting I have to say. Much more so then Dr Gho and anything he has to say.

Cassin

Reaction score
HAH! Thanks Flux.........I was wondering how the hell he got some.

Nesta we still have time before we have any solid info on this. Lets hope it doesn't follow the Laser comb and Avodart in getting our hopes up by to many drawbacks.

But, they have done a very good job on keeing the solution and any info locked away from the resourceful baldies like us. You can look at this in two different ways, but I wouldn't even bother trying to figure it out.

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
I check out hairlosshelp from time to time and I noticed that someone there was claiming that he was in touch with a person who said he had formulated a solution exactly similiar to OSH101. Obviously this claim has a high likelihood of being fradulent, but nevertheless I think many people on that site became very interested.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Kramer, this actually isnt too far fetched. The makeup of the compound was described in the patent that Osteoscreen registered last year. There was a lot of talk on this, and aparently it isnt all that difficult to make. The only real issue is that the specific 'PSI' (proteasome inhibitor if I remember correctly) used is rediculously expencive.