Ordering proscar online (inhouse)

Bll3r

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, well i figured id share this with you all. I ordered proscar from http://www.inhousepharmacy.com on FEB 13, which i didnt recieve my order so i waited the 20 something days they wanted me to wait. I contacted them, which in return they sent me a replacement order, which i got like 2 weeks ago. But today i goto the mail box and to my suprise (i forgot all about it) there was a package with my name on it, and infact, it was my order i placed on FEB 13th, and its now MARCH 28th, i thought for sure it got taken by customs but i guess not. So this post is just to let everyone know that I got two orders so inhousepharmacy.com has my apporval!!! BTW the meds look legit. . .

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
Well there you go, who knows wtf that box has been.

Probably enjoyed a world tour or something.

Bll3r

Established Member
Reaction score
well when i ordered them back in FEB i knew i had to get on something quick, so when i realized they wernt comming i figured i'd just see a derm and get a prescription for it. The derm told me that proscar has no ties to treating hairloss (dumb ***) so i went with the old propecia, but no since i got my order in im gonna save my $$ and and say f*** propecia. I only ordered the 25 pack so now i got 50 proscar pills for 49.95 . . . thanks inhouse! Ill let you know what i think about cutting them when i actually do, which wont be for another 2 weeks :)

VWdude

Reaction score
I've been on pricey propecia for one year! i ran out yesterday now i'll have to wait a few days without taking any finasteride since my oder will be in most likely friday...

time to save money.

Bll3r

Established Member
Reaction score
yea it is such a huge price difference, i figure at around 70 bucks a month for a year of propecia would cost me about $840 bucks (not including the copay for the derm) and ordering proscar onling would cost me around 155 bucks for a whole year, thats a nice price difference

VWdude

Reaction score
900 bucks a year for me it was...rediculous.

now i got it down to just under 200 canadian.

big difference.