Ordering online direct from China from lesser known sites

HairSystemUk

My Regimen
Reaction score
I often see the same online places mentioned time and again, and plenty of YouTube videos where I think they’re pushing to get their names out (Lordhair and Lavivid) but have people used other less known manufacturer?

I’m particularly looking at Honour hair and Airfeel as they have 0.06 poly, or Hair Notion in particular as they have one which is similar to what I initially wore.

I’m just hesitant to go ahead as not sure on the quality etc and can’t see to find many actual user reviews.

Also, having currently worn lace fronted does the 0.06 give a natural hairline if doing an exposed hairstyle compared to the thicker 0.08. I’m told and read poly is never as good as lace?

Last edited:

Robborfla

My Regimen
Reaction score
As of half year since your info request I am also currently interested in knowing how credible Hair Notion is as they seem to have no feed back anywhere which is strange. Did you ever try them out and if so what is your thoughts on there product and service?

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are probably better off taking your money, and setting it on fire.

You have little recourse if something happens, and in the best case, you can send your unit back for repair... at your expense.

I did it, twice. Disaster. The system was pure junk, and made totally wrong. Second system, never came, had to fight with PayPal to get a refund.

There is a price to being cheap. There is a reason that hair system companies that work with China, exist. They protect you.