Order of Application

frogprince

Reaction score
I have Rogaine Foam and Folligen Spray. I am also going to be buying Eucapil.

I was wondering, what is the proper order of application? When combining these treatments, what is the proper order - what goes first, next. etc? How long do I have to wait before applying the next one?

Also, when I take a shower, how long do I have to wait before I can start applying these hair treatments

Strat54

Established Member
Reaction score
Can patients use minoxidil or perhaps other water based topicals in combination with Eucapil®? If people can use minoxidil in combination with fluridil, do they apply minoxidil before, after or simultaneously with Eucapil®?
We have not studied the combination of Eucapil® and minoxidil. If users of Eucapil® decide to explore such combination, it would be reasonable – for the reasons of stability stated above – that minoxidil be applied first and then Eucapil® after, when the scalp is completely dry, surely not at the same time. It should be considered that most formulations of minoxidil contain water which can cause Eucapil® to decompose .
Both the foam and Folligen are water based products, so I don´t know if you can use them together.

You could apply Folligen in the evening and Eucapil in the morning, but the foam has to be applied twice a day.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Apply the foam, wait until it dries and then spray folligen. The manufacturers of folligen say that as as long as the minoxidil is dry, you can apply folligen.

I'm not sure about the eucapil bro.

Full Head of Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
I use rogaine foam and eucapil. This is what I do, shower in the morining and put on rogain foam. In the evening I will put on the foam again. A few hours after that I will put on the Eucapil and leave that on until the morning. It is a pain in the butt though.

hurricom

Reaction score
Hi,

Bought Rogaine yesterday, and I have a quick question. I take showers in the morning, so can I apply it to dry hair at night and wet hair in the moring?

frogprince

Reaction score
hurricom said:
Hi,

Bought Rogaine yesterday, and I have a quick question. I take showers in the morning, so can I apply it to dry hair at night and wet hair in the moring?

i have the same question. anybody can answer?

if i have wet hair in the morning, how long can i wait before I can apply the rogain foam?

KR78

Established Member
Reaction score
It is suggested that minoxidil should not be applied to wet scalp. You can wait 15-20 min after shower so that the scalp is not wet and then apply foam. I usually towel dry my hair and then apply foam

frogprince

Reaction score
thanks for the replies guys

one last question

how about rogaine foam + folligen spray + eucapil

is it possible to integrate all three?