Oral minoxidil great results what you think

Ascension

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have this exact same one and it's not good for measuring amounts lower than 10mg or so...
Also have mg spoons, played around a bit and learned exactly what 1mg or 2mg or what 5mg looks like thnx to the scale. Was putting small amounts on the scale until i was getting a reading and then experimented a bit. I have no problem making my daily 30-50mg ru batch with the scale.

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone else chime in on body hair growth who is ingesting topical? I am about 6-7 weeks in to ingesting about 10 drops per day of 5%, split into two doses. Getting some new growth on hands, fingers, shoulders, stomach and thighs. I have to avoid taking more than that because I have experienced some leg, ankle and foot edema at higher doses.
Thanks!

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone else chime in on body hair growth who is ingesting topical? I am about 6-7 weeks in to ingesting about 10 drops per day of 5%, split into two doses. Getting some new growth on hands, fingers, shoulders, stomach and thighs. I have to avoid taking more than that because I have experienced some leg, ankle and foot edema at higher doses.
Thanks!
@spring15 is currently drinking topical.