Opinions On My Approach To Hair Loss

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello , I am a 46 yr old male with receding hairline and and thinning hair. I just recently decided to do everything I can to fight this , I have currently began the following approach, please let me know your thoughts and opinions , thank you.

1. Prp with A-cell , 1 treatment so far , next is in 90 days.
2. Rogaine foam twice a day
3. Nutrafol hair vitamins , 4 a day.
4. Wash my hair with the “ more hair naturally “ shampoo set. Have also used nioxin etc in the past.

considering adding in capsilus laser cap as a 5th option.

thanks for any and all info !

1) Snake oil
2) Minimal improvement but better than nothing
3) Snake oil
4) Snake oil

If you actually give a sh*t about your hair buy topical or oral finasteride, or try some of the experiemental sh*t like CB or RU59561816988

Using pansy medication or snake oil won't cut it when you're receding like f***.

It's not just that, you are actually throwing money away on sh*t that has no clinical studies behind it while ignoring the sh*t that actually does work. You're not revolutionising anything, your approach is tactfuly wrong and ignorant and the more you're in denial the worse your hair will get.

You are so wrong you are not even using a shampoo which is (minimally) even useful for your hair, instead you are using a "natural" shampoo.

It's not the 1800s were putting some medication you find in the back garden after your dog pisses on it will cure your hair loss if you apply it to the scalp. It won't do sh*t.

Last edited:

MCarlo73

My Regimen
Reaction score
1) Snake oil
2) Minimal improvement but better than nothing
3) Snake oil
4) Snake oil

If you actually give a sh*t about your hair buy topical or oral finasteride, or try some of the experiemental sh*t like CB or RU59561816988

Using pansy medication or snake oil won't cut it when you're receding like f***.

It's not just that, you are actually throwing money away on sh*t that has no clinical studies behind it while ignoring the sh*t that actually does work. You're not revolutionising anything, your approach is tactfuly wrong and ignorant and the more you're in denial the worse your hair will get.

You are so wrong you are not even using a shampoo which is (minimally) even useful for your hair, instead you are using a "natural" shampoo.

It's not the 1800s were putting some medication you find in the back garden after your dog pisses on it will cure your hair loss if you apply it to the scalp. It won't do sh*t.

what was your approach ? Did you get results ?
And why you coming at me like that bro ?
Settle down.

GP86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And given that using the right shampoo was mentioned what shampoo would you recommend? I had heard that all if the dht blocking shampoos out there (and there are a lot of them outside of nixoral) are snake oil as well.

Inigo1202

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need one antiandrogen to fight Androgenetic Alopecia. It's the only way. Either Finasteride or Dutasteride.

Of course there are mesotherapies with Dutasteride. But they are quite expensive compared with the pills.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what was your approach ? Did you get results ?
And why you coming at me like that bro ?
Settle down.

I used minoxidil for 5 years, dermaroll, laser and nizoral (ketoconazle the only shampoo which is clinically proven to help). It wasn't good enough and I got rekt. Got rekt hard. [I did experiment RU for a bit of time after I realised I got rekt but too little too late and didn't use it long enough.]

In the end got a hair transplant. Now using finasteride topical mixed with minoxidil. Will use nizoral again but more so for dandruff. Had a session of PRP may have another one but I would be surprised if it does sh*t and I only did it because it was for 100 dollars.

Simply put you need finasteride/dutasteride, or RU.

Don't make the same mistakes. Those other things won't much do much and at best should be used in combination with the real sh*t (finasteride/dutasteride/RU).

You don't want side effects? Simple. Topical finasteride from minoxidilmax essengen-6 take 0.5ml a day - that's 0.25mg a day. Clinical studies show this is highly effective while having a much smaller impact on blood serum levels. Those are very low doses yet highly effective. You could even do 0.15-0.20mg a day to start with.

Only 2% have side effects with oral finasteride, and with topical finasteride at low doses I expect it to be much much lower than that.

Merk looked at bringing topical finasteride to the market decades ago but the FDA wouldn't approve it considering the effects if it comes in contact with pregnant women. They don't want to take the risk of lawsuits. Thankfully it's available online or you can get phramacies to make it. Some guys even make it at home by crushing the pills and disolving with ethanol/PG/minoxidil. It's genuinely the best solution out there for most men, just most don't know it yet and reach it too late. It's not even particularly expensive you can get 60ml from minoxidilmax for 35 dollars or so and it quantities of 0.5mg a day that could last you 3-4 months. The reason most men don't use it is because they don't know any better because it's not commercially available therefore dermatologists can't recommend it.

Last edited: