Opinions On Dr.demirsoy? + How Many Grafts Do I Need?

earlybalder

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm a 24 year old male and was losing hair since I was 18, I started on the big 3 around 6 years ago where I had huge results and my hair improved dramatically ( I'm a diffuse thinner) however as time went by things stabilized and I started losing ground and lost a good amount of density overall after 4 years of treatment (probably has to do with me not sticking to the regimen 100 %) and with a bit experimentation with proscar and avodart I think I have been able to improve my hair a bit from 2 years ago and am currently maintaining.

I've decided I want to do a hair transplant, however, money is an issue for me. I live in Egypt (very close to Turkey) and decided Turkey would be the most cost-efficient place to do that. Ideally I would choose Dr. Koray Erdogan, however, he is too expensive for me and so after some research I have seen that Dr.Demirsoy has some really good results and a really good cost.

The problem is there are not many cases on the popular hairloss forums and that scares me. The ones which I did see, I liked. There is also a german forum which has a section for his results which I liked also. So, is Dr. Demirsoy a risky option to take? What are the other good/ chepear than Erdogan doctors in Turkey? Is Dr.Ekrem Civas a decent option?

I have attached several photos of my hairloss, there are photos which show how I style my hair where I put a bit of concealer on the frontal third and others with nothing. Based on my budget, I think 3000 grafts on the frontal third only with a slight lowering of the hairline and more hair in the temples would be a perfect result for me. What are your thoughts?

Thank you

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 409
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 379
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 463
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 452
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 406
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 404
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 400
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 411
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 385
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 423
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 409
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 419

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally think Demirsoy is the best low cost surgeon in Turkey, though he doesn't have tonnes of results to compare. Civas & Cinik also good low cost options.

earlybalder

Reaction score
I personally think Demirsoy is the best low cost surgeon in Turkey, though he doesn't have tonnes of results to compare. Civas & Cinik also good low cost options.

thanks for the feedback, care to elaborate why you think he is the best low cost surgeon? Do you think 3000 grafts in the frontal third only is the right amount?