Opinion On Dr Demirsoy (turkey) Hair Transplant

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Demirsoy does the surgery himself, takes one client a day and Muzaffer is his only agent, who speaks very good English. I think you are confusing him with someone else.

Yes it may be so, i spoke to a couple of them, it's very possible i am confusing him. Very good that his is doing the surgery himself, things are very different then. What can i say, good luck and keep us posted

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those aren’t results. Having had FUE myself, you cannot judge until at least a year to 18 months. If you can link the threads I’d be interested in keeping an eye on them all the same.

Not true. Differs from person to person. I have also had an FUE and by 8-9 months my results had peaked

Either way once the borders are open I will look at going to Demirsoy for more density in my hairline

S14a

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not true. Differs from person to person. I have also had an FUE and by 8-9 months my results had peaked

Either way once the borders are open I will look at going to Demirsoy for more density in my hairline

Show me one surgeon who doesn’t say a transplant cant be judged until 12-18 months. Research suggests that your hair will have changed up to at least 12 months. You are the only person I’ve ever heard say this.

Waiting for those links too.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Show me one surgeon who doesn’t say a transplant cant be judged until 12-18 months. Research suggests that your hair will have changed up to at least 12 months. You are the only person I’ve ever heard say this.

Waiting for those links too.

Sure the full process might take 12-18 months but cosmetically it will be about 90% for most people by 8-9 months. Links are on hair restorationnetwork.com if you want to look. Majority of his are very good though