Online dating LOL

Benjamin36

Established Member
Reaction score
Online dating is much like the kind of party where there is only one girl, but tons of guys and no matter what that girl looks like she gets a lot of attention. The odds are most men on those sites send a message to practically every girl who is reasonably good looking, you know playing the odds, and because of this it makes the girl develop a bit of an ego.

You can pretty much guarantee that if you have decided to send a girl a message that tons of others guys have as well, therefore it makes them believe they are better looking than they once thought.

Not many girls will bother sending a message out because once they have registered on a site the guys will have pounced within a few minutes.

I don't understand why music makes much of a difference though. I like metal too, but it hasn't gotten in the way of meeting girls. Unless of course you are dressed up with metal spikes and chains. Are you?

jacksons

Reaction score
Ive read some threads about online dating here and most comments seem to be negative, so I decided to share my experiencies.

Im 24 myself and I've been here for a couple of weeks, mayby it was a bad choice to be here in the first place cuz now I think about balding way to much ;) Im between nw2 and nw3 atm and its getting worse.

Anyway my experience with online dating is rather positive cuz I met my current gf there and had some dates with others before that, two of my friends also have gf's they met online. The stereotypes of being socially awkward, ugly or some other things you want to hide still persists today, even thought our lives revolves around the internet (at least for a big portion of us). Mayby its a question of how comfortable you are on the internet, if you got used to it at a young age, a question about generation.

Online dating is a fun and easy way to meet new girls, girls who are there for the same reason you are (for the most part). One important tip I can give is to only visit sites you have to pay to join, preferable more expensive sites, you will thn have alot less "trolls and scams" to deal with.