Online consultation results from Dr.Wong

pmill

Reaction score
yea thats not a bad look at all....i was wondering lets just say someone for example wants to get a fue procedure done..lets say a small one for a midscalp area..regardless of age if the patient insists that he wants it done and has the money for it and knows the future consequences. will the doctor perfrom it for the patient????cause i mean celebs can get whatever they want done right?,,im guessing you can go for anything ridiculous like getting hairs implanted in your chest if you wanted to or whatever??

StrangeKarma

Established Member
Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
You know what I would happily love to put maximum gratfs in front zones and just go bald on the crown and shave my hair to number 1 or 2 clippers as you could still see the strong outline of the hairline which looks incredibley masculine. Many girls like that look.

Secretly I think you're right. I think its worth the risk. I think 10 years from now we will be able to clone hair. But I dont broadcast this to everyone.

Yes it is a very calculated risk and of course there is the hope that there will be something 5-10 years from now that will be a near cure/stops current hairloss. I'm going to visit Dr.Wong in person in May, and see what he thinks about my progression and the risk of future loss. I definately am NOT under any circumstance going to a doctor other than the most reputable in the business, and H&W/Feller seem like the only two I would actually consider (Armani is too $$$, and his graft quotes seem far too high). So I doubt I will end up with a horror story, there is no point in trying to save money with something like this.