One side grows faster than another while using minoxidil

JagKännerMigSkärd

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys

Basically one side of the face (hair and beard) grows a bit faster than the right one. It's nothing serious, unable to notice by others, only visible to me after closer inspection. Is there any way to balance it?

Plz don't joke about my high minoxidil dose xd

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys

Basically one side of the face (hair and beard) grows a bit faster than the right one. It's nothing serious, unable to notice by others, only visible to me after closer inspection. Is there any way to balance it?

Plz don't joke about my high minoxidil dose xd
Mmmm baby i will meet u soon and suck your chocolate penis bbby mm and eat your chocolate *** im serious we gonna meet up fuk yes.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess if it bothers you you could apply a low dose of topical minoxidil to the side that is "slower", or microneedle that side more / more frequently.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess if it bothers you you could apply a low dose of topical minoxidil to the side that is "slower", or microneedle that side more / more frequently.
Microneedling btw hahahahha its a damn joke hahahaha btw bro lets f***

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Happens to me as well. Left side grows like a mf. Right side like pulling teeth.
I concentrate on right side & virtually ignore left & got right side to start catching up