One Satisfied customer!!!

Redbone

Reaction score
After being on 1mg of real Finasteride (not online crap, real from an Amercan Pharmacy) my hair is getting very thick and back to its old self. I cannot believe the dramatic effect it has had and with no sides, except I think it has actually helped me put on added muscle at the gym to a small degree.

It is truly one of the Wonder Drugs of Today. It has changed the face of men's hairloss. I am sure all the H/T clinics sh*t themselves when it became available. For many of us H/T's were the only option but Propecia has changed all that.

Regrets: Yes I did not start it soon enough, I lost some hair in the temples that is gone for good. Rest of head is thick again, hopefully it will last for some time until hair multiplication arrives.

All you new people listen to HairLossTalk.com and try this wonderdrug. It may not work for everyone but for the majority it will. Don't beleive the negative crap and get yourself informed on good hair treatmens. I suffered because I had no info and used snake oil treatments that did nothing to stop my hairloss - Since I came to HairLossTalk.com over a year ago my hair has been saved. If I had come and started sooner I would have had my original hairline back- remember once its gone its to late.

At 36yrs I have a healthy head of hair, their is no doubt in my mind I would have a big bald spot in my crown and serious recession at my temples at this time, had I not found this site and used the suggested products.

God Bless HairLossTalk.com & its contributors

Bone Daddy

Established Member
Reaction score
My finasteride from online is not crap. Congrats on spending more money, I admire you for it.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How long have you been on Propecia...

Thanks,
Tony

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
thank you! for the love of god, a positive post. i was wondering if propecia was just a huge scam :freaked:

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bone Daddy said:
My finasteride from online is not crap. Congrats on spending more money, I admire you for it.
I was thinking the same.

Are you buying Propecia or just generic finasteride? What makes you think our online crap is any different than your name brand crap?

Bone Daddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Matgallis said:
Bone Daddy said:
My finasteride from online is not *crap. Congrats on spending more money, I admire you for it.

I was thinking the same.

Are you buying Propecia or just generic finasteride? What makes you think our online *crap is any different than your name brand *crap?

Now I'm glad I left the [/sarcasm] tag out.. thanks Matgallis!

Red's probably one of the ones who won't buy generic anything. He's not alone on this forum though, Traxdata and a few others knock the generics in their posts.. saying anyone who buys them "Isn't serious about treating their hairloss", what a bunch of *crap.

[edit]

*This thread has alot of crap.

G

Chujgcha said:
Redbone said:
it has actually helped me put on added muscle at the gym to a small degree.

I have noticed the same. Good going, bud.

yeah me too, I don't go to the gym or anything like that, we only have pubs in the UK, but I have noticed that my arms are a little more built, maybe it's the faster internet connection I don't know, but I have definately noticed a litle more muscle, what would cause this?

Redbone

Reaction score
I will come up to my 1 year aniversary on finasteride November 18. Yeah Bone daddy I spend lots on my Pharmacy bought Finasteride. About $20 for a 150 day supply what do you pay? Probably a lot more and you don't even know if your stuff is legit.

I laugh at people who buy drugs online- how stupid putting unregulated crap in your body. Go to your doctor pay the $15 CoPay get a real script and buy the stuff legit.

I will go down in history saying that PEOPLE WHO BUY DRUGS ONLINE ARE CRAZY, some guy is probably making that crap in his basement. Then again what do I care about you for Bone Daddy, I have a thick head of hair..... :hairy:

worried

Established Member
Reaction score
I will admit that I buy Propecia because when it comes to things like medecine and such I would rather pay the extra and get the name brand.
So lets not knock on people who are willing to pay more for peace of mind or people who pay less for peace of pocket. Everyone does their own thing.

PartTimeNinja

Established Member
Reaction score
worried said:
Everyone does their own thing.

I second that.

There is not a right or wrong way here guys - people are different - and I don't know why you can start an argument about this? Redbone stick to your Propecia but the bottom line is: Do what you are most comfortable with and not what other people think you should do!

helpmefindmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
Red,

When did you first notice that your hair was thickening up?

Also, didn't you neglect to mention that you also use xandrox?

Bone Daddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Double posting to say, that not all of us can afford the name brand, even if we wanted it. So stick you your own advices, and don't knock others routines. Hipocrites suck!

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Amen!

Notice the guy in the photo has male pattern baldness! lol