one of the unlucky few

ccanela

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
My name is cristhyan I am currently 22 and go to junior college. I was always a happy person until ive noticed hair loss when I was 19 turning 20. I quickly got on kirkland 5% minoxidil, saw palmetto, and soy milk. I am a very active guy and I lift weights regularly but before, I worked out 5 days a week intense workouts and stay in real good shape to keep my image of a "pretty boy" I guess you can say. I noticed my hair getting worse around christmas in 2011 so I I ordered 15% minoxidil with azelaic acid from amazon with s5 topical spironolactone, it worked well and notices some thickening at the hair line and I continued to style my fo hauk until may I ordered 1mg finasteride from online store that shipped product from india. When I started taking it I only took .25mg every 4 days but with the first few doses I noticed right testicular cramping and limp dick for a week in then everything returned back to normal as I continued the drug. I eventually moved to every other day taking .25mg but took s few months and what I also noticed after I started taking it was same small thin hairs would fall but more thicker hairs would fall as well. I didnt think it was a bad thing bc I heard it hairs fall and grow thicker so I continued but realizing my hairs are all getting thinner and thinner (I have diffused thinning even on sides and back) my hairs instead of going straight up they would bend over so I changed my hairstyle to comb over and in september I got a prescription of propecia from my school practitioner and had no luck with it since hair continued to thin everywhere but especially on top so I stopped propecia and minoxidil 5% on november and my hornyness skyrocketed and everything was back to normal. The side effect I had was lower libido during the time I took it but was no big deal bc I was still pretty horny or finish the job when I needed too. January 2013 came and I got the wrath of minoxidil dependant hairs falling in a matter of weeks I went from coverage to complete bald spot on the back vertex area and front even worse so I started minoxidil and propecia every day at .25mg and now im up to .5mg every day but my hair looks ****ed and idk what to do. I started using the laser messiah and super zix in november to replace minoxidil and propecia but it hasnt worked much my hair currently is falling rapidly and idk what to do I am waiting for my ru to show up so I ca b start that but anyone have any ideas? I heard propecia can alter testosterone really high and cause more hair loss instead of me from benefiting so I am lost and think I am part of the small % that propecia doesnt work for.