One Month Foam Update

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
i have been on rogaine foam for exactly one month today and as if by magic a shed has hit!

but thats fine ,i hit a shed within 2 weeks of starting normal liquid minoxidil over 13 months ago and that regrew pretty well,and some.

so im looking forward to some impressive results from the foam over the next few months

as for application,very easy,dries quick,no probs at all

:lol: :hairy:

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
hmm i dunno bout looser

def feels less greasy :hairy:

gorehound

Reaction score
I haven't hit a shed yet (knock on wood), but I'm only one week and one day in. What I have noticed is that I'm definately having less hair fall out in my morning/evening hair wash.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
libertine said:
i have been on rogaine foam for exactly one month today and as if by magic a shed has hit!

but thats fine ,i hit a shed within 2 weeks of starting normal liquid minoxidil over 13 months ago and that regrew pretty well,and some.

so im looking forward to some impressive results from the foam over the next few months

as for application,very easy,dries quick,no probs at all

:lol: :hairy:

wooooooooah shed is biggest i ever had!! plenty of hair jumping ship!

still,roll on roll on ! :lol: :hairy:

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lol, my life is miserable. I have to greasy my head down with this crap so I can watch all my hair fall out.

I am not even stonned yet laughing my *** off. Oh god this is terrible :lol:

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
ten days since my last post and the shed is definitely the biggest ive had from using any product,and a lot more of the tiny miniaturised hairs that ive had for a long long time are shedding along the hairline,this never happened with the minoxidil liquid,so depending on your viewpoint this is either very good or very bad.

anyway as we all know a shed is good and therefore this is a f@cking AMAZINGLY GOOD shed.........now i just need it to grow back! :hairy:

-cj-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So you switched from 13 months of Liquid use right to foam?

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
libertine said:
ten days since my last post and the shed is definitely the biggest ive had from using any product,and a lot more of the tiny miniaturised hairs that ive had for a long long time are shedding along the hairline,this never happened with the minoxidil liquid,so depending on your viewpoint this is either very good or very bad.

anyway as we all know a shed is good and therefore this is a f@cking AMAZINGLY GOOD shed.........now i just need it to grow back! :hairy:

ive been on it for 2 weeks now and my hair has lost serious density. the hairline especially where i had some miniturized hairs like what you're talking about, i'd say 50% of them are gone lol i hope the guy on e-bay didn't switch the contents of the can and sell me diesel fuel in foam form.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
-cj- said:
So you switched from 13 months of Liquid use right to foam?

yup :) :hairy:

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
the miniaturised hairs along my hairline that ive had for ages n ages,at the very least when i started treatment (oct 05) have for the first time jump ship after 5 weeks of the foam

i would hope this is a good sign? i mean,if a shed is a good sign then miniaturised hairs that have been around for a while suddenly shedding would hopefully be a good sign.......?! :hairy:

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hope it's a good sign - maybe they'll be returned safely to you as thick terminals.

I'm two weeks on the foam and shedding. I never shed on liquid minoxidil. Hair loss has no God for prayer.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
tchehov said:
Hope it's a good sign - maybe they'll be returned safely to you as thick terminals.

I'm two weeks on the foam and shedding. I never shed on liquid minoxidil. Hair loss has no God for prayer.

yea i def shed a little on the liquid after about 2 weeks and it seemed i carried on shedding,yet my hair never got worse than baseline and after 15 months on liquid mino changing to foam in def shedding a sh*t load more than i ever have