On the best hairloss combo and still losing hair. What do I do now?

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m on 3 years with 0.5mh dutasterride and 1 year on oral minoxidil and still losing hair. I’m only losing not gaining and it seems oral minoxidil sped up the process with what I was losing on just dutasteride. When it shouldn’t be possible. So what do I do now? I know I’ve gotten worst because friends and family have told me and I can see my scalp diffusing and seeing a lot more so I know this isn’t me panicking. What if my androgen receptors are upregulated so medication is ineffective. Could this be a receptor problem that mutated because lack of androgens from medication? What can be done? What can i do? Please help I’ve tried a lot with no help. Please can i get some help and ideas from yall. Anything will be really appreciated. I need some people that can think internal about what could be happening.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m on 3 years with 0.5mh dutasterride and 1 year on oral minoxidil and still losing hair. I’m only losing not gaining and it seems oral minoxidil sped up the process with what I was losing on just dutasteride. When it shouldn’t be possible. So what do I do now? I know I’ve gotten worst because friends and family have told me and I can see my scalp diffusing and seeing a lot more so I know this isn’t me panicking. What if my androgen receptors are upregulated so medication is ineffective. Could this be a receptor problem that mutated because lack of androgens from medication? What can be done? What can i do? Please help I’ve tried a lot with no help. Please can i get some help and ideas from yall. Anything will be really appreciated. I need some people that can think internal about what could be happening.
Anything? Take estrogen and turn into a woman or try to add RU.

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anything? Take estrogen and turn into a woman or try to add RU.
That won’t work my androgen receptors are upregulated( sensitive) because lack of androgens so even with e I will still have hairloss. Any other ideas? How can I fix my androgen receptor back to normal?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
That won’t work my androgen receptors are upregulated( sensitive) because lack of androgens so even with e I will still have hairloss. Any other ideas? How can I fix my androgen receptor back to normal?
Bro i used dutasteride for 1.5yrs and oral min 15 to 20mg for 5 months. I barely lost a hair but hair got thinner and thinner fast. I quit dutasteride and hair stopped thinning, I havent gotten upregulated receptors at all. I even used dutasteride topically aswell. All got so much better after dropping the dutasteride. It increases T too much. My new regimen will be topical RU and low dose oral minoxidil.