On propecia

SadSad

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys been on propecia was wondering what other things i should ***?
Rogain? (where should i order it from?) and anything else?

one thing i have had for awhile now my hair is reallllly frizzy any good shampoos to get rid of this? also i been on propecia for 3months now when should i see some results? if any.

is there any certin time i should take it? i know alot of these questions are stupid >_< and so is this one does it matter if i drink propecia with water or say a sip of soda? thx alot guys sorry for the noob questions

Whoome?

Established Member
Reaction score
hey sadsad have you seen any effects? like sheds or slowdown in hairloss anything? by now ya should have atleast gone through some sheds the least lost of libido . anways as for your water and soda.. i dont think it makes a diff although i always just use water just to be on the safe side.

KrazyK

Established Member
Reaction score
try vive for men 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner, for your frizzy hair, I had similar problems with frizzy hair, this helped considerably. From what I read here but haven't tried is Tigi products. Goodluck

SadSad

Established Member
Reaction score
Spidy182 said:
hey sadsad have you seen any effects? like sheds or slowdown in hairloss anything? by now ya should have atleast gone through some sheds the least lost of libido . anways as for your water and soda.. i dont think it makes a diff although i always just use water just to be on the safe side.

none yet really i should start taking pictures of my scalp =( im gonat ake pics now. and take some new ones in 3months anyways what else should i add + propecia? my hair is long right now so its easy to comb over =)