OMG, Virtual reality replacement hair

andysutils

Reaction score
[youtube:9ozdigz7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JKxlY6ZGgM[/youtube:9ozdigz7]

Sorry if this has already been posted before.

Baldee73

Reaction score
"Virtual Reality and Virtuésse offer a cutting edge product"

what ever crack these guys are on i want 5 lbs of it !!!!! lol

Hair line = FAIL

Grimoire

Reaction score
They sell hairpieces - period. Double-talk about their process and product is just intended to convince a prospect that they offer something different from other hair replacement companies.

Did you notice that the spokesman's hairpiece is at least one shade lighter than his real hair?

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I noticed and no hair peice hairline is perfect. But i doubt the average non baldy would notice.

HT Veteran

Reaction score
Grimoire said:
They sell hairpieces - period. Double-talk about their process and product is just intended to convince a prospect that they offer something different from other hair replacement companies.

Did you notice that the spokesman's hairpiece is at least one shade lighter than his real hair?

His piece is awful. I wonder why he would not do a beter job when electing to be on video to promote a hair replacement product.

RedSoxHat

Reaction score
They never answered the question "How is this any different from any other wigs?". I checked their website, and it says that the wigs come attached to a thin layer that looks like your skin.

Wouldn't that cause sebum buildup underneath? And also, it's only available in Sacramento, so you wouldn't be able to go in for re-touches if you're anywhere further than the Bay Area.

Grimoire

Reaction score
They are describing a ThinSkin hair system - again, no big deal. Good ones are available elsewhere at MUCH less $$$.

Yes, the base traps sebum...and perspiration and body heat. Some people are okay with it, but some find it too hot, itchy, etc.

craig193

Reaction score
as a new person to all this - i thought it looked great, but i am not too experienced in all this, if guys out there think there are better ones, please let me know so i cant check them out, would be much appreciated. Thanks