Ok wanna get on Finasteride but DONT KNOW!!!

Jm0311

Reaction score
yes ok i wanna get on some kind of finasteride because i can tell that my hairline is slowly receding. I just dont know about ordering from like unitedpharmacies.com or whatever...is this stuff legit? or should i wait and get a prescription from my dermatologist! PLEASE HELP!

MPBWarrior

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i'd get it from united. derms charge a lot of money and sometimes don't wanna give u a finasteride prescription. it'll be cheaper if u get it online too.

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
First of all relax! A matter of days are not important for your hair loss. As you said your hairline is receding slowly.

You can get your finasteride from unitedpharmacies their stuff is real and they are trustworthy. But i would advise you consult a doctor first. If you get a proscar prescription, you finasteride will be ridiculusly cheap and its always good to have a doctor to monitor your progress.

If your hairline is recceding, why not getting on minoxidil too? Add some retin-a and you got yourself the best regrowth factor currently available so you can win back some lost ground plus thicken up the area right behind your hairline.

Jm0311

Reaction score
I heard minoxidil only works for the crown area??....and i also read that you get a crap load of shedding with that stuff.....whats the best minoxidil to get?
also Retin A???????? isnt that for the face? how do i go about with that?

MPBWarrior

Experienced Member
Reaction score
usmcmarine083 said:
I heard minoxidil only works for the crown area??....and i also read that you get a crap load of shedding with that stuff.....whats the best minoxidil to get?
minoxidil works on temples too but less effectively as this is a more androgen-sensitive area. u do get shedding yes, but hopefully regrowth after. u get shedding if u go off of it too. best minoxidil is from {content deleted - spam} i seem to be not allowed to post their URL, so just look them up on google.