OK so if unitedpharmacy.com is suspect WHERE to ORDER?!

StallionX

Reaction score
Where should I order Generic Dutestaride from? Anyone have any really 100% viable sources? I have been using DUTAS from unitedpharmacy... let me know..

G

unitedpharmacy is not suspect. many users on here order from there with great success.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i just heard another success story with only dutasteride from UP in my home forum
another thing is i made an order from there and i had a little mix up they fixed it really quickly and the delivery came in no time +1 for UP

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Use inhousepharmacy.com instead. On the hairloss help forums there has already been documented cases of UP sending out fakes.

It just makes sense to order from a company with zero record of selling fakes than a company that has like UP. Also, UP is based out of Hong Kong, the fake drug captial of the world.

Even if the stuff sent from India is real, what if some jackass at Hong Kong decides to swap your real order from India out with some fakes while they are in transit to you?

The Gardener

Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
Even if the stuff sent from India is real, what if some jackass at Hong Kong decides to swap your real order from India out with some fakes while they are in transit to you?

"Shorry for having to depart shooo shuddenly, but Indian intelligence has requested my ashistance in intershepting some finashteride that's being diverted by some jack ash in Hong Kong..."

Sean_Connery_1983NSNA.jpg

HughJass

Reaction score
if your getting good results from the dutasteride your buying from united then keep buying it

if you stop getting good results, then dont be too quick to think its down to your genetics etc try getting it from somewhere else before you decide its not working for you anymore

ive bought dodgy stuff from united before so i dont touch anything from united or anything generic for that matter.